Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back to school & silly things

Alright, we're back!

I haven't been very active on this blog for the past couple months, given the end of last semester rush, the holidays, the winter break and all that fun stuff. But now the break's over and school started again last week, so I should have some new stuff to show periodically throughout the semester, yay!

To start us off and inaugurate my first blog post of 2013 on a most whimsical note, here's a ridiculous desktop wallpaper I made for my friend Marc-Antoine's birthday. We're both big fans of Charlie the Unicorn (if you don't know what I'm talking about and you enjoy mindless stupid things, I recommend you watch it on Youtube), so I made him a Charlie the Unicorn tribute wallpaper as a present.


This is the exact video this creepy millipede creature comes from :


The characters in there are obviously not mine so please don't sue me for stealing credit from SecretAgentBob, the holy maker of Charlie and all his psychotic friends. That would just be...well, it would just be sad really.

P.S. I'm awfully sorry if you watched the video above and can't ever stop hearing that millipede's song in your head and elsewhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment