Monday, November 12, 2012

Awesome Photoshop Brushes

Lately I've found myself discussing drawing techniques with a few friends, and it made me want to share some of the brushes I've been using. They've really helped me getting some sense of direction when painting digitally, which is still relatively new for me, so I'm hoping they can be of use to others as well.

Below are links to custom brushes I used, namely for my latest illustration (see previous post). The general brush set was made by an amazing concept artist I found on DeviantArt through a friend. I can't say I've explored every last brush in it yet, but so far some of them have been very useful.

I've also included a link to a bunch of blood spatter brush packs, the first of which I used for my latest painting.

A great general painting brush set :

A bunch of blood spatter brushes :

No comments:

Post a Comment